Canco Cranes manufactures the highest quality cranes,
lifting equipment, and hauling equipment. We also specialize in repairs,
maintenance, hoists, winches, and detailed inspections.
Manufacturing, Installation, and Modernization
With more than 75 years combined experience, our manufacturing department has seen and almost built it all. Whether it’s a brand new piece of equipment or a crane that needs to be reengineered and reworked, we can handle the job.
Parts, Repairs, Training, and Support
Our service department is second to none in mechanical skill and experience. Whether it’s installations, inspections, maintenance, troubleshooting, or training, we provide support for any make or model.
Products and Engineering Assistance
You can rely on the expertise of our technical sales and engineering team to provide you with the highest level of application design, product selection, and specification assistance. Let us walk you through the technical applications of your equipment.
Our dedication to excellent equipment, service, and support will help you do your best quality work.
- Replacement parts for all makes and models
- Crane and runway installations and modernizations
- OSHA compliance and safety inspections
- Emergency repair and troubleshooting
- Load testing
- Laser runway alignment
- Complete consulting and engineering assistance
- Operator and service personnel training
OUR EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURERS
- Acco-Wright Hoisting Equipment
- Ace World Companies
- Aero-Motive Mobile Electrification
- Bushman Equipment Inc.
- Caldwell Lifting Equipment
- Cattron Radio Remote Controls
- Columbia Winches
- Budgit Hoist
- Chester Hoisting Equipment
- CM Hoisting Equipment
- Lift-Tech/Crane Source
- Shaw-Box Hoisting Equipment
- Yale Hoisting Equipment
- David Round
- Demag Material Handling Equipment
- Duct-O-Bar Conductor Systems
- Duct-O-Wire Festooning System
- Gleason Reels
- HBC Radio Remote Controls
- Ingersoll-Rand Hoist/Winch Equipment
- Intercomp Scales
- JDN Air Hoisting Equipment
- Jeamar Winches
- Kito Hoisting Equipment
- Magnetek/Electromotive Systems
- MAN/SWF Hoisting Equipment
- Robbins & Myers (R&M) Hoisting Equipment
- Saf-T-Bar Festooning Systems
- SEW Eurodrive Variable Frequency Drives
- Spanco Jib Cranes
- Stahl Hoists
- SWF Krantechnik
- Thern Winches
- Vac-U-Lift Vacuum Lifters
- Vahle Festooning Systems
- Yale Hoisting Equipment
Founded in 1975 by Wilfried (Willy) Bischof and Barry Bell, Canco Cranes is a leading manufacturer of overhead cranes, monorails, jib cranes, gantries, and all other types of material handling equipment. Located in North Vancouver, our extensive list of customers throughout British Columbia, North America, and the world can testify to our dedication to high-quality manufacturing and service work.
Willy Bischof immigrated to Canada from Germany in 1967. He brought with him the knowledge and skills that have made Germany one of the leading manufacturers of precision mechanical equipment and cranes. Willy’s dedication to quality continues today as he exclusively sources premium parts manufactured in Canada, Europe, the United States, and Japan.
Service Team Lead
Patrick Fruendt has been with Canco for over 25 years. His broad experience and superior analytical and mechanical skills have led him to accurately troubleshoot and repair countless complex mechanical problems. Patrick also provides accurate and timely estimates for equipment inspection, service, repair, and maintenance for our clients. Contact us for more details regarding the service of equipment.
Craig Hammond has been with Canco for over 15 years. He has a vast knowledge of material handling equipment and suppliers. If Canco does not already have the part in stock, Craig can usually find it through his extensive list of worldwide contacts. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding parts and hoisting equipment or questions regarding a new lifting application or modification.